Once you have logged into JSTOR with your college login and password, you can search for articles and open up the full-text, but you will need to have a MyJSTOR account in order to:
- Save multiple articles to your computer at once, or email them.
- Export citations to RefWorks.
- Save searches that you can run later, or receive email alerts for new articles that meet your saved search criteria or receive email alerts for journals that you want to track.
- Save ebooks to your Bookshelf and save highlights and notes in those ebooks
Here is how to create your MyJSTOR account:
- Click Login in the upper right corner.
- Click Register for MyJSTOR.
- Fill in all the information it asks for and click Submit.
- From then on, as soon as you access JSTOR, go to the Login link in the upper right corner and simply enter your MyJSTOR username and password.
Want to know why you have to log in twice?